Celebrating Values within Paradigm Trust
This week, Paradigm Trust celebrated pupils who have been awarded all three values awards and have become the first values champions in the Trust. Paradigm shares the same core values throughout all of its schools:
- Integrity – doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Excellence – enabling everyone to achieve more through education.
- Community – working together; learning from, and supporting, others.
Each week, pupils are nominated for positive behaviours that link to a value and each half term winners are chosen to receive a values award. Once a pupil has received an award for all three values s/he receives a values award. This week, 12 pupils from Culloden Primary Academy, 5 from Murrayfield Primary Academy and 4 from Piper’s Vale Primary Academy were recognised for receiving all three values awards and becoming values champions. Here are a few examples:
- Integrity – for always doing the right thing and being a role model for the rest of the class
- Community – for being kind and helpful to all and offering to help out around the classroom
- Excellence – for completing work to the highest standards and responding to feedback given.
Pupils were presented with a certificate and values champion badge by Bill Holledge, CEO, Paradigm Trust and enjoyed a festive afternoon tea with their families.