The trust is pleased to announce that it has, today, determined to work with Impero Solutions to provide a consistent set of network management tools across our schools. Teachers will now be able to:
- broadcast tutor screen to all or selected pupils
- broadcast a pupil’s screen to others
- blank screens and lock mouse/keyboard
- monitor progress through task lists, exams and quick questions
- help and assist pupils remotely
- send and collect multiple files to and from different computers.
Please see below for more information.
With thanks to the Worshipful Company of Musicians, pupils at Old Ford and Solebay will enjoy trumpet and trombone workshops in the coming weeks!
Read Vice Chair of Governors, Jeff Martin’s, letter detailing the ongoing process of the School’s Travel Plan. So far parents and carers have met on three occasions to share views and feedback, since which two risk assessments have been carried out. For further information see the letter in full, attached.