Your child deserves the best from our schools. However, teachers and school staff cannot do this on their own. We want to work with everyone in our school community to achieve excellent results. This includes parents and/or carers supporting their children at home by encouraging learning, good conduct and high expectations. By us all working together, your children can reach their full potential. Our schools offer a curriculum to enrich their lives and develop their self-esteem through:
- using best practice in teaching and learning
- being guided by a clear sense of purpose and direction
- strong and effective leadership, high expectations and a relentless pursuit for excellence where only the best will do
- valuing and developing the skills of all staff
- developing strong family and community partnerships.
The schools reward their pupils for doing the right thing by awarding certificates and stickers, which are presented to pupils in assemblies.
School staff work closely with our very supportive academy councils/interim executive board – and we have forged strong educational partnerships with businesses whose contributions to our schools are invaluable.