…in your end of key stage 2 tests to all Y6 pupils across both Culloden Primary and Old Ford Primary. You have worked tremendously hard throughout the year, and particularly the last few months, and now is the time to enjoy and show off!
Paradigm Trust is currently recruiting for:
- a teacher of the deaf (to be based at Culloden Primary)
- teaching assistants (to be based at Old Ford Primary)
- teachers (opportunities within each of the trust schools)
Applications are warmly invited from those who feel they have the relevant skills, experience, drive and ambition.
Documentation is provided, below.
The local authority has produced the following leaflet to provide advice to parents, carers and families:
The trust is pleased to announce that it has, today, determined to work with Impero Solutions to provide a consistent set of network management tools across our schools. Teachers will now be able to:
- broadcast tutor screen to all or selected pupils
- broadcast a pupil’s screen to others
- blank screens and lock mouse/keyboard
- monitor progress through task lists, exams and quick questions
- help and assist pupils remotely
- send and collect multiple files to and from different computers.
Please see below for more information.
Young Voices 2015 was a tremendous success this year with the Culloden choir joining 8000 children from schools across the country for the concert at the 02 Arena last Friday January 30th. Our pupils worked tirelessly to prepare the material, giving up their own time to learn all the songs and dance moves. Their hard work was rewarded when it all came together in what was a magical performance. Well done everyone – we can’t wait to do it all again next year!